Tonight might be the night to break out the ol' dating resume. I think tonight I have a date. I say "I think" in that we made the plans, but neither one of us have followed through with one another through an actual conversation. He tried texting me last night at 10:30 asking me if I was still awake... Yes, I was, but not enough to want to have a texting conversation. I know... I know... I do not make it easy. But Ben and I were settled in for the night enjoying a rawhide (Ben) and reading a book (me).
Things I know about Mystery Guy:
1. We met while I was out with some friends on a Saturday night.
2. He's a chef at an Italian restaurant.
3. He's not Italian.
4. Middle Eastern background
5. Likes to text and not have actual conversations
6. Overall nice guy
Things I need to know about Mystery Guy:
1. Age
2. If he's Christian... Possibility he's Muslim.
3. Ife he's capable of talking on the phone or in person
4. And all the other fun stuff that comes with dating...
5. Etc, etc, etc
So, we'll see what happens. If he keeps texing, there may not be a first date. I mean, I text for basic info, but what happened to wanting to call, hear someone's voice, and just getting know them. There's something missing there. But I will not call it a day just yet... we'll see if I'm ROFL after this date with Mystery Guy...
TTYL ;)
Uh, married guys text instead of calling- FYI!!
ReplyDeleteGood to know!! I'm supposed to have dinner at his apartment (ummmmm, really?) So, I wonder if this would be his guy friend's apartment... I opted for dinner out instead.
ReplyDelete